A2N® Standing Seam Solar Clamp Assembly
For documentation and installation instructions on our A2N® solar mounting kit, please see the bottom of this page.
As a rackless-type hold down, the AceClamp® A2N® along with the Solar Kit offers a low-cost alternative to secure PVs (Photo-voltaic Panels) to SSMRs (Standing Seam Metal Roofs). The same AceClamp® can also be used with an L-Foot bracket design for mounting of rail systems used in other types of PV installations.
Shown above: AceClamp® A2® Solar Mounting Kit with preset height
Our clamps have no set screws to mar the panel finish -maintaining the warranty!
- Ships fully assembled - saves time & lowers costs
- Custom End Supports to finish out the job.
- Rigorous 3rd party testing ensures quality and performance.
- Installs in a fraction of the time due to non-rail system design.
- Instant support by Certified staff and in-house engineering services available.
- Manufactured in the US - readily available!
US Patent # 8,505,864
For more information, please call AceClamp® at 860-406-7456 or send us an inquiry. Feel free to download our AceClamp® A2® product sheet and installation instructions below.
Works with these roofing profiles:
Request a package quote and a FREE AceClamp sample
For more information about PMC Industries, Inc.’s patents and trademarks, it may be found here: https://www.aceclamp.com/Patent-Notice